Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wall of Fame- Ms. Elizabeth Belarmino

If my biological mom has a missing piece, then i guess i found it... She is everybody's missing treasure... There is no need for you to dig somewhere in Africa or wade through the Atlantic ocean... Even the book of Indiana Jones doesn't have its details... Because she is just in front of you and uncovered... I am referring to the every Qualfonian's mom... Ms. Elizabeth Belarmino...

I choose her to be the first one to be featured in my Wall of Fame. She originates existence to anything and that is certainly more than what a wall-famer can do.

A genuine woman who was born on January 17, 1962 and a proud mother of well-raised 2 girls and a fully grown man. At her age, she already achieved so many precious recognitions. Those may not be seen in commemorative inscribed tablet but we recognized her by heart with full of gratitude.

She incontestably unravel so many questions that none in the edge of position could answer. As one-of-us-employees, she leads the leaders by the time they are lost. That is why I am always confident every time she is always behind me. Because I know that she is only one step closer to comfort me (am I being selfish??? hehehe). She is one step closer to everyone who deserves her attention.

We talked too much about our daily experiences, you ought to know that she has a lot of stories to tell. Haven't I mentioned yet that you gotta learn more from her stories??? Hope this question of mine would roll you out from your bed... Not all the lessons are in the book-she is really a big lesson to me... Not all the books are already published-read it between and beyond the lines-I already got it;)... Sometimes, you have to open your eyes because you might be in the most exciting chapter in your life... And knowing Mommy Beth is one of the best pages!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment