Friday, December 2, 2011

Mario Maurer in his BEST SHOTS!

I am not done with Mario yet! I have been rambling about this fine piece of smooth Thai beef before, but this time here’s the real deal. If going down the water slide is your kind of thing, you might enjoy these caps of Mario Maurer’s glistening wet ultra smooth chest from these pictures. It’s also one of the simplest, most effective way to enjoy Mario without having to endure any minutes of many girls out there screaming while viewing the scene.



As you can see hotness definitely shows a decent amount of fuzz, and here are some skin caps of Mario, the Thai actor featured in one of the magazines in Thailand. Mario is too pretty and smooth for my liking, then imagining put this boy in my room and I’ll be in heaven...






No comments:

Post a Comment