Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Hot Man of the Week- MARIO MAURER

It has been a long time from the last time I posted a blog from my disgustingly filthy mind. Way back then, I used to pour out my frustration through the creativity of my out-of-nowhere language.

Now am back with a bang, bang, bang. I preferred to start it with my customary obsession to an object that really provoked my fondness and daily preoccupied my imagination... Am certainly talking bout' BOYS... boys... BOYS!

Mario Maurer (Thai: born December 4, 1988 in Thailand) is a Thai of Germandescent model and actor. He is best known for his lead role in the 2010 sleeper hit, First Love (A Little Thing Called Love).

I really love this cutie delicious boy-next-door. Boybangs have died and gone to hair hell, and we’re definitely not missing them. How does Mario Maurer sans boybangs make you feel? To be honest, he still doesn’t do a lot to me (emphasize on “a lot”) but I’m sure about 99.99% of you thinks otherwise. Here is darling Mario parading his hard earned smooth lamb chops in the pictures that i retrieved from his Facebook Fan Page. The only cloud that I’m thinking of is the one underneath his snuggly sweats. Hahaha... That's why i am DIRTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment